Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eminem's "Beautiful" Video Leaked.

And to piggy back on John's last post featuring Mariah publicly humiliating herself by actually participating in some bs "beef", yesterday Eminem's video for his latest single, "Beautiful" was leaked.

The video, which features Eminem in some of Detroit's prolific yet less than permanent spots including Tiger Stadium,
Michigan Central Train Station and the Packard Motor Car Company, stated the following about the single and the video:

"Tiger Stadium is being torn down, and the train station is supposed to be demolished too. This video is one of the last times anybody outside of Detroit is going to see them... I wrote 'Beautiful' when I was really down, during a difficult time struggling with my addiction. It's a reminder to keep your head up, and to see who you really are despite what you may be going through. Now that I've gotten through the toughest part, I see how the song relates to Detroit, and it feels even more powerful to me." (RapRadar.com)



Personally, I don't believe anything is "leaked" anymore.
It's called PR.

Eminem's latest album, Relapse, was released back in May and Eminem is quoted as saying he is already back in the studio working on... wait for it... wait for it....
Relapse 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment