Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Is Miley Cyrus Next?!


When Cassie showed up with her partly shaved head, she did so to perhaps send the message that although she is sleeping with the boss, that she is still an individual, an artiste, a force to be reckoned with. Or maybe she just wanted to be cool. Whatever. Either way, did anyone really think that haircut would take off? I mean, it's not very flattering. You always have to be mindful of which side people are viewing you from. And then there's the eventual problem of what to do when you get tired of it, or when it grows out. Your options are limited. So, why, oh why Lala, would you bite this haircut?

Lala added a little spin to it, but it's undeniable that Cassie was a big influence. Now that D-list "celebrities" are blatantly biting this freakin haircut, who's to say that this won't become an epidemic? I already had to deal with Velour track suits (Thanks J.Lo), T-Mobile Sidekicks, and purse dogs, I will literally gouge my eyes out if I see some teeny bopper with this crap. So once Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana posts pics of her with a wet t-shirt rockin' this damn haircut, I swear I'm gonna' have to look for a new BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment